- 200g wild garlic
- 50g hazelnuts
- 20g grated parmesan, or a hard scottish cheese.
- 50ml Cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Wash your wild garlic, trim off any roots.
- In a dry pan, lightly toast your hazelnuts.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, blend until smooth, if too thick for your tastes, add a little more rapeseed oil.
- Store overnight to allow the flavours to mellow. Pairs perfectly with fresh, handmade pasta, roast root vegetables, toasted bread or some local, free range chicken.