Need a fun weekend activity? Why not get out foraging while it’s still wild leek season!
One of our EFS chefs has made a video to show you how. Keep scrolling for the step-by-step instructions.
1. Locate your wild leeks (try by your nearest stream )
2. Give them a THOROUGH wash, especially if you’ve foraged them from an urban area.
3. Blend with Scottish rapeseed oil, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
4. Pour it over anything your heart desires! We like it on toast, as a salad dressing or as a pasta sauce.
5. Enjoy your sustainable foraged delicacy.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.