- 95g flour
- 200g sugar
- 115g unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 bananas
- 120g peanut butter
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mash the bananas, beat in sugar, butter and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Add the salt, flour, and cocoa, beat until smooth.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Pour the batter into the tray, then add dollops of peanut butter with a spoon, use a knife to spread it into the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven, allow them to cool on a wire rack.